For an international provider of medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging, I’m looking for a strong SAP PP Consultant for their team in Mechelen.
As an experienced SAP PP consultant you have broad technical knowledge of Supply Chain, integration with other modules and MES. You will work in an international environment and will report to the SAP CE Manager.
During their Bluefield implementation to S/4 HANA you will act as a template keeper.
- Fitgap analysis for template rollout
- Propose & develop solutions to gaps
- Make sure the project implementation is on schedule while you provide accurate task estimations
- Keep close contact with the project manager and inform him about the progress and issues
- Guarantee that SAP PP/QM solutions are identified and implemented related to their evolving business development, regulatory environment and simplification initiatives
- Support & assistance of users
- In cooperation with external partners you will diagnose and resolve system issues
- Align solutions to SAP release and the project & support schedules
- Help the business use the application in a more efficient way by optimizing the system usage
- Make document changes according to the change management policy
- Establish the key users with the necessary knowledge to use the application in a correct manner
- Creating of user manuals to maintain the knowledge base
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX quality requirements
- Minimum 3 years of SAP experience (SAP PP, PPPI, QM and/or PM)
- Experience with defining/planning and implementing solutions based on requirements driven by support and project initiatives
- Integration experience with other SAP modules (SD, MM, FICO) and MES
- Hands on through phases of the systems development lifecycle
- Ability to read/debug ABAP and (if needed) provide minor coding changes is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer minded problem solver
- Great organization and project management skills
- Born analyst who can easily translate business needs to IT
- Proactive and out of the box thinker
- S/4HANA experience is a plus
- Languages: English is a must, any other language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
- Ability to develop and grow in an international company
- Competitive salary with extra legal benefits
- Work hard, play hard mentality