We are looking for Technical consultants, skilled in ABAP, maybe even had your first experiences in Cloud work and ready to work on S/4HANA projects. We are looking for a more junior ABAP Professional, who is interested in the newest technologies. Furthermore a more Medior ABAP Professional who has already seen Cloud integrations or has HANA knowledge. You'll be working remote at first. Afterwards you'll work around Brussels or at a client in Belgium: open to discuss.
IMPORTANT: Dutch or French + English are obliged.
You’ve built up following experiences:
- ABAP OO
- ALV mastering
- Interface XLS/XML
- OO – Design and realization
- Experience in a full development lifecycle (design, realization, testing, go-life, post go-life) is a plus
- SAP certifications ,CIP (Cloud Integration Platform) & HANA knowledge are assets
Personal skills :
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with others across stakeholders like business, IT and other supporting services
- Continuous improvement mindset in every task that is handled
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Motivated to work in a consulting environment.
- Customer centric & active listener
- Stress resistant & team player
- Social and easily integrates into new or existing teams.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
3-5 years’ experience in the above technologies mentioned (Combined Project and Maintenance services)
What’s in it for you?
- More then decent salary
- All the necessary advantages including a nice car (normal, hybrid or electric), good health insurance & very good pension insurance contribution yearly
- Working in new SAP technologies, possibility to work in other technologies
- Obtain new certifications
- A fun, down to earth team around you with a motivating manager
- Permanent function, immediate fulltime contract, yearly increase of salary and possibility to promovate
If you are interested to hear more or learn about other opportunities, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch