SAP Warehouse Management (WM) Consultant
As Business process consultant WM you are responsible to ensure the quality of all WM implementations in the SAP system.
During projects, you take part in the implementation of the WM module, and all interactions with other modules like MM, SD, QM, PM, PS and PP and EDI messages.
Taking part of project implementation includes participating in
- Business process mapping
- Cutover activities (training, UAT…)
You are the point of contact of the business process owners, business process engineers and key users of following business scenario’s:
- Plan to inventory
- Plan to produce
- Issue to resolution
- Procure to pay
- Order to cash
- Acquire to retire
- Idea to market
You also ensure the support of all WM solutions in the SAP system. all interactions with other modules like MM, SD, QM, PM, PS and PP.
At all times you safeguard timing, budget, scope and quality during projects, change requests or bug fixes.
You report to the SAP coordinator and the IT manager
- You have more than 7 years of experience in SAP as functional consultant
- Speaking and writing English & Dutch fluently is a must
- Speaking and writing French is a plus
- You are pro-active and you do not have a wait and see attitude
- You have a very strong knowledge of SAP WM, IM, HUM and RF
- You have a very strong knowledge of SAP MM, SD, PP, QM, PM and PS where it interacts with IM, WM, HUM or RF
- You have good functional and transactional knowledge of MM, SD, PP, QM, PM, PS and EDI
- You know how to debug issues
- You have very strong problem solving capabilities
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: min. 6 months – Long term contract
- Combination Remote & Onsite