For an international client, located near Leuven we are exclusively looking for a SAP logistics expert. This is a permanent and fulltime function, not freelance and English is the main language.
At the moment they are working in ECC 6.0 and next they to go to S4H and need a new internal employee dedicated to SAP logistics. They look for a broad expertise, they have everything of SAP MM, (E)WM, IM, Q, SD … As SAP expert you’ll do the first analysis, with your broad SAP knowledge you can take a leading role. They are supported by a consultancy party at the moment for implementation work and also work together for incidents management.
As a SAP expert you have a strong knowledge in at least 2 SAP logistical modules. For example expert in SAP MM and EWM and knowledge of other modules. You know what it is to work hands on in the system, but you will not have the time do only work in the system. You’ll be coordinating others to do the work too.
At the moment they are working with a bigger external then internal team: you are able to give the external parties work, create specs for them & check if they do their work properly. Not all the work should be done by you. All knowledge around PI/PO, technical development and S4H are always a plus. In your career you have worked hands on so that you know what needs to be done. Due to the largeness of the company, the external party will help a lot with customisations. Future wise, more internal SAP employees will be attracted to grow the internal resources vs the external resources.
Due to the fact that you will have a lot of contacts with key users, internal stakeholders from business, the partners you work with: being good in communication and interaction is important. Furthermore analytical skills and experience hands on is important (although, as indicated, it is not the intention that you create every solution for example). You can grow quickly in the company and take on a managerial position in the organisational scheme of the company: still being active as SAP expert.
Your key assets:
- Senior SAP Logistics expert: knowing at least 2 logistics modules
- Good in communication with external parties, C-level, key users
- Broad interest in SAP
- International experience is a big plus
- S4H knowledge is a plus, or willing to learn a lot about it
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company in a very positive flow
- Being lead in SAP logistics and grow in time to a managerial function
- Full package with extra benefits as:
- A very big groupsinsurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Car and fuel card
- Phone and laptop
- Possibility to travel (about 10% max)
- Flexibility and a good work/life balance
- Dynamic and international environment for a leading company
As we want to attract a new employee as soon as possible, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or want to see if you could apply for this function.