We are exclusively looking for an SAP FICO lead for our client, who is a world leader in his business. This is a permanent function with a permanent contract directly with the client. You’ll first work in SAP FICO ECC 6.0 and later S4H is planned. The client has a manufacturing environment, integration experience with SAP PP is seen as a big asset. Together with your colleagues, you will be an expert and support function for the company. The company will be implementing SAP after takeovers and hence in a couple of European affiliates you will be the lead in the roll out. You will start working in their headquarter in Belgium and that is located in between: Antwerp, Brussels & Leuven.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the needs from our business and take a leading role in making SAP a
strategic business solution for the Crosby Group.
- Advice and support the internal customers in making the best choices for deploying
SAP to support their processes as well as support them in their day to day operations.
- Lead FICO specialists for roll out locally and in other European sites.
- You will be working with the VP of Finance and Finance & Controlling teams in Belgium and Sweden, as well as the location Finance Managers and local users around the globe.
- Analyze and optimize the current business processes to our business needs.
- Develop and support our current ECC6 SAP system within the FICO module, this includes support, work on change requests and play a big role on our international projects in your domain.
- Create and update the requested documentation, processes and policies.
- Perform gap analysis and find / close the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Organize and are responsible for training and education.
What’s your profile?
- At least 5 year of FICO experience
- You at least performed 1 full cycle of implementation end to end
- Due to the European roll out, you are experienced in country specifcs within FICO for countries like France, Poland, Denmark, Germany, UK and ofcourse Belgium
- You are experienced in FICO interactions with SAP PP and SD & MM.
- You are fluent Dutch and English speaking, any other language is a plus.
- Your first job will be working on roll outs locally and remote, after this Covid period you get the opportunity to travel to the specific sites from time to time
- You can work independent and well in team too
- Hands on mentality
- Structured and good in bringing structure after a takeover for example
What’s in it for you?
First of all this is a wonderful moment to step in this function as they are going to start with SAP go live in 2021. You will be able to lead the FICO processes, together with the implementation partner and will see the internal SAP team grow in time. You will start working locally: location between Antwerp, Brussels and Leuven and will work on a roll out in the UK remote. Afterwards in Europe new roll outs are planned, actually the coming 3 to 4 years or full of SAP FICO internal projects. You will be able to travel hence. Furthermore:
- Permanent contract
- Interesting salary with full package like car, fuel card, insurances…
- Flexible working hours to start and to end
- Flexible in remote work
- Chance to grow with the company and work in S/4HANA in the near future
Want to know more or check if you would match this function, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.