For our international client in East-Limburg (Belgium) we are exclusively looking for a SAP EWM Functional business Analyst. EWM is implemented, our Analyst will be responsible for analysing business needs and translate them to requirements on IT solutions. As BA you are in close contact with all the internal stakeholders from business and you will be the bridge to IT. In your analysis you will be able to propose enhancements & new functionalities.
Since EWM is implemented, the next step in the coming years will be to go to S/4HANA. You will work together with the Belgian SAP team and also abroad. You will be able to interact with the people on the floor, peers in Belgium and internationally.
A selection of tasks to be done:
- Communication with business, with a focus on warehousing in Belgium but also elsewhere in Europe
- You document business processes, information flows & IT requirements
- Developing the business by identifying possibilities that (new) technology may give
- Analysis & evaluation of proposals to process changes
- You are able to perform functional customization
- Working together with the Global organisation and with the IT providers/implementation partners
You will be a key player in the transformation projects and an occasional travel is possible. As BA you will try to understand how the applications in the current portfolio could meet the current and new business needs. You are focussed on the existing and freshly implemented SAP EWM system. And you will assist in the implementation of EWM in all other Logistic warehouses.
Who are you?
- Background in Logistics
- Multiple years of functional experience with SAP EWM is more interesting than WM
- Fluent in Dutch and English: written & word
- Experienced in Requirements management and business modelling
- Great customer focus
- Communicative towards peers
- In the company a friendly/familiar atmosphere is present: you contribute to that
- Problem solver and interest in New Technologies
- Customising and debugging skills
- S/4HANA knowledge is a big plus
- ABAP knowledge is a plus
What's in it for you?
- An interesting salary package
- Net allowance
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro and ecocheques
- Hospitalisation and Groups insurance
- Phone and laptop
- Other benefits
- You can choose for a card with fuel card
- A very down to earth mentality in a happy company
- You will be able to work on the latest technology in S/4HANA soon
- A permanent contract, immediately
Please contact me if you want to know more about the vacancy and if you would suit the job. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to work in a global logistics environment, working your way up to S/4Hana. An interesting salary package with advantages and working in the green Limburg environment, in a happy work environment.