Our client is located near Antwerp city and is a leading company, operating globally. Recently they implemented SAP S/4HANA locally instead of another ERP system. They are expending their internal SAP team and hence we are looking for someone experienced to help: with implementing change requests, working with the right quality procedures and roll out SAP in subsidiaries in Asia, Australia, the US…
Which experience do you have?
- At least 3 to 8 years functional experience in SAP SD & SAP MM
- SAP S/4HANA experience is a major plus
- SAP Logistics Execution
- IDoc and Integrations with legacy
- You speak fluent English and preferably Dutch
- Obtained a Masters Degree
What will you be doing?
- Functional analysis, configuration, testing and maintenance
- Roll out of new functionalities in the S4H system
- Provide 2nd line User support
- Working closely with Key Users, Process Owners & SAP and IT team members to:
- Do SAP S4H system customizing and configurations based on the determined requirements.
- Translate such business requirements into functional specs.
- Create the functional documentation and describe the configuration set up.
- Work together in projects with implementation partners: training of users, datamigration, gap analysis …
- Unit testing and integration testing, help Key User in User Acceptance Testing.
- Helping out in the continuous improvement of their SAP development methodology & toolset.
- As a small SAP team you work together with respect for each other and a hands on mentality
- Be proactive and keep in touch with the latest evolutions in your area of expertice
What’s in it for you?
You will be able to work in an S/4HANA environment in an international environment. The Greenfield is recently done locally and you will be able to improve it and help to succesfully roll out S4H in the other departments outside of Belgium.
- You’ll get a salary adjusted to your level of expertise and amount of experience
- A car with fuel card
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro