Located in Antwerp city, we have a technological challenging position in a company with a wonderful work-life balance. You’ll work for an IT department of 100 people, serving 1000’s of people. We look for a motivated, Oracle Finance technically strong and proactive new team member.
What will you be doing?
- As our architect we count on your Technical and Functional experience, to help us shape the policy of our ICT Department. You will specifically help us with our current Oracle Financials environment. You will take a lead role in the development and implementation in line with your vision about the future use of our Oracle Financials environment.
- You will work closely together with the Finance department and the Team in charge for the various applications, interfaces and web services used for the financial management of our corporation. These include the PO/AP/PA/AR/GL/FA/iExpense and iProc modules of Oracle EBS, as well as the use of Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle Application Framework.
- You will create an architecture with your knowledge of Oracle Financials and with knowledge of the best practices. Going into dialog with both business and IT, to achieve the wanted solution within a sustainable & maintainable way, will be one of your tasks.
- Providing functional and technical direction to a team of 10 colleagues, those responsible for the various applications and working closely together with them will happen on daily basis. In cooperation with the manager of the team. Project coordination, from concept via planning to implementation, and monitoring the results is something you can do by experience. You will also supervise upgrades, improvements and integrations.
- We hope that your experience, combined with technical expertise, will create the possibility to challenge certain request and create the optimal solution. We respect positive criticism to obtain the best possible result and to keep on improving ourselves.
Who are you?
- Ideally, you combine a Master degree (or equivalent experience) with expertise in Oracle's setup and architecture. Knowledge of PL/SQL, Java, XML and Apex is definitely a plus.
- You are experienced in defining business and user requirements and you have strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You are familiar with project management and project-based work, with attention to efficiency and deadlines. You are able to keep yourself to certain deadlines bye defining them via a rational planning.
- You are an experienced and hands-on team player who likes to engage in dialogue. You are able to express and explain technological concepts and methods in a clear, understandable way.
- Flexible when an installation needs to be done after standard working hours. This could happen and will be compensated by extra free time, on the top of the already interesting vacation possibilities.
- You speak fluent English and preferably Dutch too.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get the freedom and responsibility to create a future strategy and work in a challenging and empowering environment.
- An interesting package with different benefits, adjusted to your experience and with a continues growth plan.
- The flexible hours are interesting as are the +40 vacation days, because you also get a week off between Christmas holidays. We try to create the best possible work-life balance.
- You will receive a permanent contract
How to apply
If you are interested for this available position or you are in need to gather more information: please contact Niels De Boel: email@example.com and share your CV so we can get in touch.