For an international client of ours we are looking for a Functional Analyst, skilled in FI/CO. Our client is operating from Brussels North.
What is your function?
The Business Analyst forms the link between the Business and IT departments. In this role the Business Analyst works on developing, maintaining and supporting business processes within SAP FICO module. He/she executes work under the guidance of the business analyst team lead. Execute small to larger scoped new developments, system enhancements and bug fixes within our SAP environme
- Provide high quality, timely support for our EMEA business partners and their ERP challenges. The BA functions as Tier 2 support;
- Work with the BA team lead to provide a reliable and stable system environment for end users and distributors: execute regression testing with other regions and perform training for end-users and staff about new processes;
- Create and maintain documentation of your work;
- Create workload transparency via correct usage of IT workflow/portfolio management tools: respect correct request lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval process;
- Provide functional and technical advice and insight on business processes and initiatives;
- Ensure a match between EMEA work and global design standards. Assist with architectural design as we engage new technologies.
What are your skills?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Masters the English language. Any additional European language is considered a plus;
- Empathic, able to gain confidence of endusers and colleagues;
- Able to work in an international environment (different cultures, languages, currencies, tax regulations,...);
- Good at organizing personal workload;
- Time management and prioritizing and handling scheduling conflicts;
- Able to document, investigate, analyze, summarise and troubleshoot business processes;
- Able to work with in-house development team on new SAP functionalities;
- Prepared to work flexible hours when needed;
- Able to occasionally travel within the EMEA region + overseas to the US based headquarters as appropriate.
Who you are?
- SAP GL/AP/AR;
- SAP payments and bank setup (outgoing payments, manual and electronic bank statements, cash journal);
- EDI/iDOC knowledge;
- SAP fixed assets;
- Profit Center and Cost Center Accounting;
- Hands on accounting knowledge is considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of EU VAT regulations is considered as an asset;
- Integration with SD/MM is considered as an asset ;
- Minimum 5 years of experience within SAP finance; enduser, and/or support role experience (super user);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an SAP FI/CO functional or consulting role
- Experience in S/4 HANA is considered a plus;
- Solid understanding of flows within the FI/CO module;
- Understanding of touch points with other areas is an advantage, in particular SD and MM;
- Any knowledge of additional areas is considered a plus.
What do you get?
This international company is expending and will give you lots of responsibilities and ownership. Within the company you will have different international contacts, will work with different departments and partners. Furthermore there are lot's of interesting benefits together with a well equiped salary. They are known for an open and international culture.
Total flexibility in working hours.
If you are experienced as a Business Analyst within the financials modules of FI and CO and want to work in an international environment, do not hesitate to contact us via the button below.