SAP Program Manager – South of Brussels
With a program, our client has introduced SAP FICO to support their finance activities at group level and for the Belgian brands. This program will expire in mid-2020, but a new program will immediately be launched to also roll this out in France for their French activities. It will be implemented by a Belgian team together with an external integrator, probably Deloitte.
- Leading the initiation, definition and implementation of the program
- Building a program roadmap and ensuring that it is realized
- Managing a team of experienced project managers
- Follow-up of the realization of the program objectives
- Reporting on the progress of the realization of the program objectives to the business management
- Follow-up of the benefit realization and the costs incurred
- Management of the program risks and dependencies with other programs and projects
- Monitoring the proper functioning of the core team
- Creating a context in which the program staff can contribute with motivation to the achievement of the program objectives.
- To form a bridge between the Belgian and French organization. Ensure that we can apply in France what we have learned in Belgium.
- Experience in managing complex programs
- Strong leadership (putting and keeping the various parties sufficiently in the lead)
- Good facilitator (process to come to guide to supported decisions)
- Attention for group dynamic processes
- Conceptually strong, able to deal with complex situations
- To be able to reconcile long-term objectives with sufficient delivery focus
- Ability to collaborate with external integrators
- Being able to bring structure, being able to keep calm
- Good change management skills
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in a Finance environment
- Be prepared to travel regularly between Belgium and France.
- French and English are necessary, Dutch is not a must.