Business Analyst SAP SD – North of Brussels
- Develop and support business processes and procedures associated with SAP mainly within the area of Sales & Distribution and the touchpoints with other domains.
- Within his/her area of expertise the BA hardles new developments, system enhancements, support and maintenance tasks.
- Give accurate advice and provide insight on processes involved in business initiatives and project proposals with the area assigned.
- Provide timely and succesful completion of business projects, within the project goals and deadlines.
- The BA personally coordinates all tasks assigned and is responsible for all deliverables via day-to-day direction, leadership and project management.
- Respect correct project lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation & approval processes.
- Organize, facilitate and administer the flow of communication, schedules, project requests and milestones between participating departments and markets.
- Create workload transparency via correct usage of JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar position
- Thorough knowledge of SAP SD
- Knowledge of additional modules is an important asset
- Experienced user of standard IT software (MS Office, MS Visio,…)
- Excellent communication skills