For a world leader, located in the area of Zaventem we our looking for someone to support the global business team that improves and supports SAP & related applications for our client.
The role is to lead the SAP FICO track and implement and/or support projects. This could be: interviewing stakeholders, gathering user requirements, customizing in SAP or transfer to the development team. We are talking about a world leader, present in more than 30 countries.
The main responsibilities: to support, maintain, release and develop in and around the SAP S/4 Hana public cloud environment programs, reports and apps to support business requirements and evolutions for finance, controlling and project functions.
- Responsible, globally, for FICO domain in SAP, manage roll outs
- Drive standardization of business processes leveraging best practice solutions in SAP
- Understand business requirements and development in order to estimate and implement solutions
- Collaborating with team members ( logistical expert, technical expert…) and other departments to develop, maintain, review, analyse, modify and support business change requests including configuration, enhancements, upgrades and testing to support integrated business processes
- Follow up with support partners on tickets
- Participate in design decisions on integration with non-SAP systems
- Handles complex SAP FICO related questions from the business including the analysis of month-end results
- Facilitate system testing by Key users and business process owners
- Facilitate end user training
Who are you?
- You have financial business knowledge of accounting, auditing and consolidation
- Customization knowledge in SAP FI/CO
- Preferably experienced in a high-tech and project driven industry
- Combined 5 to 10 years work experience
- You have witnessed at least 1 full SAP implementation in a SAP functional role according to activate methodology
- International experience in finance accounting or audit
- Certification in SAP S/4 Hana in a relevant functional domain is a great plus
- Knowledge of PS is a plus
- Integration knowledge with MM, PP, WM, SD
- English is the main language, you’ll work most of the time in Zaventem area so Dutch or French is a plus
- You can work independent and can cope with stress
- Good communicator
- Able to travel if necessary
What do you get?
The chance to work for a leader on the global market and to work with the newest technologies.
Furthermore a more than nice package with flexibilities, all in correspondence with your experience.