Lead SAP Basis Solution Architect (cFIN / S4Hana)
For an international market leader in its sector we are actively looking for an Solution architects with senior SAP BASIS experience. You will be one of the 5 team lead’s, who is able to think in an technical architectural way. The project is ongoing however you will be replacing someone leaving this global project.
For the international project you will be traveling constantly between Europe and America. This assignment will be covered over the next few years and therefor a long-term commitment is expected. Once the design phase has been completed, other international rollouts are expected to be delivered.
What will be your tasks?
- Reporting and open communication with decision makers.
- Discuss business operations related to technical infrastructure to various stakeholders.
- Working and designing an SAP S/4HANA core environment.
- Implementing a full cycle of software development for the financial platform.
- Design and implement cFIN (Central Finance)
- Leading an offshore team of 6FTE (India)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in USA and Brasil
- Responsible for the technical team (BASIS , BODS, ABAP, TalenD)
- Interfacing with various ECC & non- ECC tools/systems
- Delivering an infrastructure financial layer
What are we looking for?
- Experienced SAP Solution architect with strong SAP BC experience.
- A technical architect how is able to think about all technical architectural possibilities.
- Strong knowledge of the financial module.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC landscape system.
- Knowledge of VOVS in the sales and distribution module.
- Having Experience with SAP Business warehouse & good understanding of ETL tools
- Knowledge in BODS , Azure and other non ECC tools
- For this international project you will have to act stress resistant.
- Clear communicator & very solution minded
- Functional and technical strong
What can you expect?
- Possibility to work as an employee or freelancer
- Daily rate or salary in line with your expertise
- Remarkable international project for a market leader.
- 50% travel to America
- Project duration: 12+ months
- 1 Full-time positions
Are you immediately available to work on a full time project? Then do not hesitate to contact me on +32 3 648 02 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org