For our client, who is active in the European market, we are looking for two Sap Support consultants. Your role will entail that you will help the current team to solve operational issues and daily challenges within the company. IT solving, documenting, and assisting internal customers regarding SAP troubleshooting will be your priority during the following 6 months.
You will be part of a solid SAP team where you will be able to share the daily ticketing with another support consultant. Together you will allow the current team to focus on the internal SAP projects which is important due to the recent joint venture.
What will be your tasks?
- Responsible for support and ticketing
- Support the team on solving operational complications
- Take care of the documentations and share presentations when requested
- Support all problems in the clients SAP system & Analyse errors
- Records incidents and issues in the tracking tool and lower the lead times
- Writing functional specs and interacting with ABAPers to develop any user exits
- Training end users and prepare end user training material
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Knowledge of the SCM area is an absolute advantage
- Solid background in SAP with the necessary degrees / certifications
- Basis knowledge of logistic processes within an SAP environment
- Fluent in Dutch/French is an absolute must
- Available full-time
- Available to start before 15 september
- You are solution-oriented, strategic-minded and a strong problem solver.
What can you expect?
- Possibility to work as an employee or freelancer
- Daily rate depending on your experience
- Position in region between Antwerp-Brussels
- Project duration: 6 months
- 2 Full-time positions
Are you immediately available to work on a full time project? Then do not hesitate to contact me on +32 3 648 02 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org