Located in (North) Brussels area, our client is changing his IT environment and his business processes. They started a long project where different SAP modules will be implemented: FI/CO, SD, MM, (E)WM… Phase 1 and Phase 2 of this total greenfield S/4Hana project are starting and they need a program manager to lead them on the IT side. In this company you will be a key member of the IT team that is leading this S4H business transformation. You will report directly to the S4H Business Project Manager and work together closely. Timing to deliver the project in 2022, afterwards lot’s of different projects will follow, among others roll outs in other zones and new projects in SAP: all functionalities that support their Digital transformation agenda.
Where do you work?
The scope to start with is the EMEA zone, we are talking about more than 25 countries. The EMEA HQ is located in North-Brussels. You will work together closely with a big team of SAP, BI, EDI … Specialists. They will help you perform the tasks that need to be done. Due to the fact that the scope is EMEA zone, you will work together with multiple implementation partners.
What do they expect of you?
- A project manager that uses a defined methodology in accordance with our clients way of working and manages the IT part of projects ( on time, cost and quality ). You do this together with the S4H Business Project manager and other stakeholders
- Where needed you identify project staffing requirements and source the required expertise from the IT Capability teams: Bi, SCM, SAP, EDI …
- You manage the relationship with IT delivery and infrastructure partners & you lead the selection (RFP) of delivery partners
- You can give coaching sessions: to grow the practice of Project Management in the Euro-zone of our client
- You manage risks & changes to the project scope/schedule/costs
- Project performance is measured by you: including project budgets and gate approvals: from planning to closing stages
- European travel when necessary
Which leadership qualities do we search for?
You will fill in an important function in the company, with direct report to the management, different IT specialist teams working for & with you and contact with strong experienced implementation partners.
- You are a promoter of the hands on company culture
- Effectively manages across cultures: our client has multiple nationalities in the company and works across boarders
- Self-awareness & emotional intelligence: to recognize ones personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Intellectually curious in support of learning agility: different learning opportunities are present and you will learn on the job too.
- You embrace and lead change and innovation.
- You embrace our clients behavioural expectations: courage, agility, ownership
- Planning & organizing is something you do excellent
- Communication = key, you do it effectively with people & stakeholder management skills
- Being able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- You clearly communicate scope, expectations, plans and hold the team accountable for project commitments
- If the scope changes you understand the impacts to project schedule & budget
- Another key to success is Change Management, this is not new to you
- English is the main language throughout the project: you communicate well in English
What experiences do we look for?
- Preferably a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Science
- At least 15 years of experience, compensation matching experience and track record
- You have managed SAP ECC centric projects, with multiple suppliers (nearshore and/or offshore components)
- S/4Hana experience is a absolute plus
- Experienced working on a global scale and working with different nationalities
- Experienced working together with (multiple) implementation partners
- Strong vertical in managing SAP projects, with an in-depth understanding of ERP SAP business solutions as a Project Manager
- You have at least completed a full cycle upgrade, migration project of SAP ERP in a key IT role
- You know SAP Activate methodology and have Agile project management experience
- Worked with remote teams
What’s in it for me?
A permanent function, high level with EMEA scope. After this project is delivered you will continue to participate on multiple IT change projects. There is a more than interesting salary package, with lot’s of extra legal benefits, bonus system, high end company car and more than 32 vacation days.
You can travel in this job, in Europe, work remotely and have a lot of flexibility in working hours.