For an international client of ours we are looking for a Functional Analyst, skilled in FI/CO. Our client is operating from Brussels North.
What is your function?
You will be working with the core IT team and with the business. You will help the business by developing new processes and by supporting it and work together with offices over seas.
You will operate on a EMEA level and will report to a manager who is responsible for the whole area.
As Business Analyst you will document your work and support the business partners with their challenges with ERP.
- Provide the partners proactively with input how to optimize processes.
- You will be able to train Key Users.
- You will report and fulfill your duties within the framework of our client and be transparent in your communication
- You’ll advice on a technical and functional level
If new technologies are engaged you will keep in mind that there is a good match between EMEA and the standard designs on global level.
If needed you will engage in business events, meetings about the internal IT policies … and keep a good contact with all stakeholders
What are your skills?
- At least 4 years of experience with modules FI and CO as analyst
- It will be a plus if you have knowledge of:
- SAP GL/AP/AR
- Financial market (background in finance or accounting is a big plus)
- Knowledge of SD or MM, especially on integration level.Profit Center and Cost Center Accounting
- Experience with Project Management
- How FI and CO interact with other modules
- Processes within FI/CO
Who you are?
- English is the main language, furthermore it’s a plus if you speak another language.
- People person who can interact with other divisions
- You are analytical and like to work in an international environment
- You can be flexible about working hours, if necessary
- You can analyze, summarize, document
- Timing and prioritizing is your second nature while being flexible if necessary
What do you get?
This international company is expending and will give you lots of responsibilities and ownership. Within the company you will have different international contacts, will work with different departments and partners. Furthermore there are lot’s of interesting benefits together with an salary. They are known for an open and international culture.
Total flexibility in working hours.
If you are experienced as a Business Analyst within the financials modules of FI and CO and want to work in an international environment, do not hesitate to contact:
email@example.com or 0492076639