Senior ABAP Developer - Brussels
Most of the SAP modules have been implemented (FI, CO, SD, MM, PS, HR, CATS, WM) and an important project is currently implementing various processes related to the PM module and network maintenance in general including mobility solutions for technicians. This module, as well as the others, call upon a multitude of technologies and different programming languages.
For our client, the entire technical implementation and technical support of the solutions are provided by the SAP development team: a team composed of internal and external staff whose mission is the analysis of the needs, the development, management of unit technical tests, technical assistance to the functional ones, the resolution of the incidents, the implementation of the changes requests and the update of the documentation. Its partners are first and foremost functional BCCs and sponsors of SAP projects.
In order to deliver the planned releases, we are looking for an experienced SAP ECC (senior) developer who will strengthen the SAP development team that ensures the implementation and support of various SAP solutions.
Among these solutions, there is a project that has been started under a program to make mobile some applications used by the maintenance technicians of our client.
- The wanted person will strengthen the SAP development team that ensures the impementation and support of different SAP solutions.
- The person will have several years experience in SAP ECC solutions in general and in development in particular.
- The desired profile is an expert and He must be able to work without supervision, while being a good team player.
- The profile will be able to translate functional specifications into detailed technical specifications for the various SAP modules, develop complex applications in the SAP ECC environment and solve complex incidents.
- ABAP OO, Webdynpro ABAP + FPM, Dialog programming (screen, PBO, PAI, transaction, update task programming, ...), Reporting (ALV, ...), DDIC (table, view, search help, lock object, ...), Function module , BAPI, User-exit (Project, BadI, ...), Sapscript, Smartform, ADOBE Form, IDOC (RFC, port, partner, message type, ALE ...), SAP Workflow ...
- A good knowledge in the most common SAP modules (MM, FI, CO, SD, LO, PP, ...) and especially PM is important to facilitate the dialogue with the functional ones.
- The knowledge of UI5, ODATA, FIORI to integrate these new applications developed in UI5 is a plus.
Are you the Senior Abap Developer that we’re looking for? Send us your CV at email@example.com or call at 03/648.02.99.