Purpose of the job
- You will act as a sparring partner to the business and provide advice on best practice business processes with a holistic view on their integration aspects.
- You will supervise or contribute to the design, configuration, testing, implementation and maintenance of software applications, in line with departmental guidelines, procedures and business requirements in order to meet the functional and technology needs in support of the strategy.
- You will be embedded in the SAP Competence Center, serving around 1500 SAP end users worldwide on one instance. The project portfolio includes new template roll outs and implementation of new business processes and new technologies.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Project preparation: includes a.o. define project scope, estimate the budget, organize staffing, prepare the business case, create approval and commitment for the project.
- Project execution : lead and motivate project team members, align with the project stakeholders, manage the budget, manage the scope, prepare and chair the project meetings (workshops, team meetings, stage- gate meetings, steering committee, etc), organize risk management and mitigation & escalation; manage the relationship with multiple stakeholders on tactical level. Consistently apply best practices of project management frameworks and methodology.
- SAP functional consultancy will be part of the assignment.
- You have SAP consultant experience in logistics modules for about 10 years (SAP SD, PP, APO, VC, MM, WM)
- You have a broad knowledge of ICT solutions and business processes.
- You have experience in SAP implementation project management for at least 5 years
- You have knowledge of project management and other frameworks PMBOK, SCOR, BPMN, Agile
- Languages: fluent in English; understand and read Dutch is an asset.
- Good project management skills in communication, coordination, change management, is a must
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are stress resistant, self-motivated and a team player
- During implementations travel can be up to 30% average