SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst
In this role the Programmer Analyst works on developing, maintaining and supporting business processes within the system(s) and functional area(s) assigned and provide operational solutions to meet the business requirements.
In his/her role the Programmer Analyst:
- will be responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with limited assistance.
- will be involved in various aspects of software development life-cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, go-live and support.
- will be involved in unit and system testing for new services, releases or software upgrades.
- will team up closely with our Business Analysts and IT support staff as tier-3 support to ensure any system issues (both for development and production systems) are taken care of.
- will be guiding junior/medior Programmer Analyst to thoroughly understand software requirements, deliverables and timelines.
- will directly drive IT prioritization and interface directly with third party software/ solution suppliers as appropriate
- will directly impact system architecture, technology direction, scalability, performance and quality of solution designs as per company’s development standards
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Masters the English language. Any additional European language is considered a plus.
- Empathic, able to gain confidence of end-users and colleagues.
- Able to work in an international environment (different cultures, languages, currencies, tax regulations,).
- Able to organize personal workload.
- Able to coordinate time and priorities and handle scheduling conflicts.
- Able to document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processes.
- Able to work flexible hours as appropriate.
- Able to travel within the EMEA region + overseas to the US based headquarters as appropriate(+- 2 /year).
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the system(s) and area(s) assigned.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a technical analysis role.
- Solid functional knowledge of main flows of SD, MM, FI, SC (WM, pick-pack), PM touchpoint and impact on each other.
- Strong knowledge and experience with building interfaces with 3rd parties.
- ABAP OO
- Dialog programming and Reporting, ALV
- User-Exits, Customer exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework
- FM, Remote FM, BAPI
- BDC, LSMW, LDB
- Interface technologies - IDOCS/ ALE/EDI
- SAP Script, Smartforms, Adobe forms
- DDIC, Table operations
- Transport Organizer and Version management
- Understanding of SAP modules – SD, MM, FI, SCM
- Experience with e-Documents, Web Services, PI and java is considered a plus
A challenging job in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a young and international environment.
Are you the SAP ABAP Programmer we’re looking for? Send us your CV at email@example.com or call at 03/648.02.99.