Senior Consultant/Manager SAP Security & GRC - Brussel
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world. They have a very strong reputation and are recognized in helping clients solve complex business problems.
The strength of our client is the fact that they invest a lot in each employee. You will get a clear carreer path and different ways to grow into the company. Also, a lot of trainings and the possbility to get SAP certificats will help you to develop.
If you like a challenge and you’re open to work on big international projects, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- You’ll work on different projects in an international environment designing, implementing, upgrading and monitoring SAP authorisation concepts
- With the support of (y)our team, you’ll guide the development of internal controls for our customers to achieve the required risk management level
- You’ll assist the customer in setting up monitoring processes and tools (such as SAP GRC) to remain in total control of security in their SAP landscape
- You’ll provide our customers expert technical knowledge on SAP authorisations, best practice working methods and functional insight into the business drivers for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) activities
- You’ll play a key role in our team, collaborating with your team members to successfully deliver appropriate security solutions for multiple projects
- You are an expert SAP security professional with 3 to 10 years of experience within a consultancy environment. Security experience in SAP BW/BO, HANA, CRM, HCM is a plus.
- You are able to design and implement best practice SAP security blueprints, fit for the customers’ business framework
- You have proven experience implementing and managing authorisation solutions in large industrial companies using SAP Solutions and the ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis/technical documentation, implement and test solutions
- You quickly understand the client environment and identify client business requirements, building strong relationships
- You have the ability to work independently, define targets and prioritise tasks in a complex and demanding environment
- You are able to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience. Next to that, you are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you the SAP Security & GRC Consultant we’re looking for? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 03/648.02.99.