Senior SAP SD/MM Consultant - Brussel
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world. They have a very strong reputation and are recognized in helping clients solve complex business problems.
The strength of our client is the fact that they invest a lot in each employee. You will get a clear carreer path and different ways to grow into the company. Also, a lot of trainings and the possbility to get SAP certificats will help you to develop.
If you like a challenge and you’re open to work on big international projects, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- You will participate in the implementation of CRM solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering SD and MM solutions. Tasks include project management, change management and end-user support & training.
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs.
- You will identify and compare the global requirements versus the local requirements and make the appropriate design and organizational changes
- Ability to perform advisory and implementation services for our client’s customer relationships needs.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the SAP CRM solution to help design and implement the perfect-fit solution for our customers.
- You are a teamplayer
- You can coach junior colleagues
- You speak English. Dutch or French is a plus
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you the SAP SD/MM Consultant we’re looking for? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 03/648.02.99.