SAP BPC (Senior) Consultant - Brussel
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world. They have a very strong reputation and are recognized in helping clients solve complex business problems.
The strength of our client is the fact that they invest a lot in each employee. You will get a clear carreer path and different ways to grow into the company. Also, a lot of trainings and the possbility to get SAP certificats will help you to develop.
If you like a challenge and you’re open to work on big international projects, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- Profound knowledge of the SAP BPC version for NetWeaver (BPC 10.1 Classic and BPC 10.1 Embedded) and/or profound knowledge of the SAP BPC version for Microsoft;
- As an experienced consultant, we expect that you are knowledgeable either in:
- BPC Classic: EPM Add-in, Logic Script, Dimension Formulas, Business Rules, Business Process Flows;
- BPC Embedded / BI-IP / PAK: Analysis for Office, Fox scripts, BW modeling
- At least basic knowledge of project management principles, i.e. typical structure, deliverables and approach of a SAP BPC implementation project;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, either through project experience or from operational roles;
- Strong knowledge of financial consolidation, either through project experience or from operational roles;
- We are also happy to consider candidates who only have either a budgeting/forecasting or a consolidation background (but not both), however we would then expect them to be strong experts in their specific domain. We are confident we can help such candidates build skills in the other (missing) domain;
- In general, good knowledge of finance, accounting and controlling, either through experience or education.
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Both versions of SAP BPC, i.e. both NetWeaver and Microsoft platforms;
- Both flavors of BPC for Netweaver, i.e. BPC Classic and BPC Embedded
Version 10.1 of SAP BPC (either platform), incl. EPM Add-In and Analysis for Office;
- Excel VBA and macro’s;
- SAP BW, SAP HANA and Fox scripts;
- Costing principles (e.g. activity-based costing).
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you the SAP BPC Consultant we’re looking for? Send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 03/648.02.99.