SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant - Brussel
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world. They have a very strong reputation and are recognized in helping clients solve complex business problems.
The strength of our client is the fact that they invest a lot in each employee. You will get a clear carreer path and different ways to grow into the company. Also, a lot of trainings and the possbility to get SAP certificats will help you to develop.
If you like a challenge and you’re open to work on big international projects, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- You will participate in the implementation of Supply Chain Planning solutions at the client. More specifically you will mainly be responsible for delivering SAP Integrated Business Planning solutions (S&OP/IBP on HANA), with a strong integration of SAP ECC modules. Tasks include system design and configuration, project management, change management and end-user support & training.
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs.
- You will identify and evaluate the requirements and make the appropriate design and organizational changes. You will also be responsible to coach more junior resources in your team.
- You have a good understanding of overall supply chain management processes;
- You have solid knowledge of supply chain planning processes; S&OP, forecasting, distribution and production planning;
- Experience with Supply Chain Costs modelling is an advantage;
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of project experience related to Supply Chain Planning. Experience in any Supply Chain Planning IT solution is an asset (e.g. SAP APO, JDA…);
- Knowledge of the latest SAP HANA / IBP on HANA evolutions is also an asset;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English, and a good knowledge of Dutch or French is an additional advantage;
- Having an APICS or other Supply Chain / Operations certificate is a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you the SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant we’re looking for? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 03/648.02.99.