SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce Consultant - Brussel
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy companies in the world. They have a very strong reputation and are recognized in helping clients solve complex business problems.
The strength of our client is the fact that they invest a lot in each employee. You will get a clear carreer path and different ways to grow into the company. Also, a lot of trainings and the possbility to get SAP certificats will help you to develop.
If you like a challenge and you’re open to work on big international projects, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- You will be responsible to help the clients with their e-commerce, marketing or CRM projects, supported by the hybris technology. More specifically and based on your own expertise and ambition, you will focus on one or more of the hybris solutions: Commerce, Sales, Service, Marketing and Revenue/Billing.
- Depending on your experience, tasks include (agile) project management, customer journey analysis, tool selection & recommendation, implementation, training & support.
- You will play an important role in increasing internal and external awareness about the hybris solutions and our expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to coach and train junior colleagues.
- You have solid knowledge of and are passionate about customer engagement processes such as e-commerce, CRM and Marketing;
- You have at least 2-4 years of project experience in 1 of the hybris solutions: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce, Marketing, Revenue / Billing;
- Experience with more than 1 of the solutions is a strong asset;
- Experience with integrations through Datahub and HCI is an asset;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you the SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce Consultant we’re looking for? Send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 03/648.02.99.