Business Analyst SAP Real Estate - Brussels
As Business analyst Real Estate you work in the department Business analysts Finance. You understand the business processes, internal business needs and you are able to translate them into IT solutions. You are able to identify simplifications and changes. You can work independently on a project. You are a specialist in Real Estate business processes and have knowledge of the accounting regulations concerning real estate and IFRS16.
- Identify stakeholders
- Organize workshops in order to understand the business needs (Real Estate)
- Describe and document the AS-IS situation and interfaces
- Analyze changes and possible simplifications
- Write and have the business requirements validated
- Translate the business requirement in a functional Blueprint together with IT.
- Implement together with IT the Real Estate tool (SAP Real Estate)
- Execute the migration
- Give end-user training and support
- a master in IT or economics
- Experience with SAP FICO and Real Estate (2-5 jaar)
- Analytical spirit and capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Dutch/French)
- Startdate: 12/03/2018
- Daily rate in line with your experience
- Min. 9month project
- Freelance position
Are you the Business Analyst we’re looking for? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 03/648.02.99.