SAP ABAP Developer - Brussels
As SAP ABAP developer, you will participate in a project for building new functionalities in ABAP in the Plant Maintenance domain using classical ABAP SAPGui, Webdynpro and Fiori technology.
- Excellent ABAP coding skill
- A strong knowledge of these Netweaver technologies and proven project experience (minimum 5 years) is required. Expertise in coding, debugging and unit testing is essential.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) and English for documentation
- Team player
- Startdate: 1/03/2018
- Daily rate in line with your experience
- Longterm project
- Freelance position
Are you the SAP ABAP Developer we’re looking for? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 03/648.02.99.