Description de l’offre d’emploi
For an international player operating in the Automotive sector, I am looking for a strong Business Analyst to lead the full greenfield implementation to S/4HANA.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an SAP Business Analyst, your focus and main activity will be on the implementation of SAP4Hana as part of a global project team
- Play an active role between business, key-users and our implementation partner to align and ensure business needs are covered and aligned with our SAP implementation strategy
- Perform fit-to-standard gap analysis for business requirements and deliver solutions in line with standard SAP4Hana
- Actively work with business to ensure & improve effective use of our standard solution
- Identify potential business value enabled by technology, by co-developing business cases for approval
- Oversee Incident, problem and enhancement management by our AMS provider
- Hands-on in EWM, MM, IM to ensure our global operations
- You keep an overview of the general SAP solution architecture to ensure alignment with our overall IT strategy and architecture
- Provide guidance, coaching and training to Business users and other colleagues
- Stay up to date on the developments & evolution of S4Hana
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience within one (or preferably more) of the modules EWM, WM, MM, IM, SD,..
- Strong logistics background
- Knowledge of EDI and iDOCs
- Experience with SAP implementations and S4/HANA
- Affinity or experience with the "Automotive/Wholesale sector" is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- You are communicatively strong, both in Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
Despite the international nature of this company, there is a family atmosphere and you can expect the following as a new employee:
- A comprehensive salary package with numerous (flexible) extra-legal benefits;
- A good work-life balance with a nice portion of vacation days;
- Growth potential on both a work and personal level;
- Flexibility to work from home;
- Progressive environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a full Greenfield Implementation.
If you would like to know if you qualify for this position or would have liked additional info, please send your CV to email@example.com and I will be happy to contact you for further clarification.