Description de l’offre d’emploi
We are looking for an experienced SAP SD LEAD person to work on projects in an international organization with a large SAP footprint.
The job requires functional as well as business experience and understanding. You engage with multiple teams, discuss needs with business counterparts, draft implementation options and look for delivery solutions. You ensure harmonization, consistency and maintainability over time. You are a strong team player that can plan and work independently.
Work within a culturally-diverse and international team made up of experts and many local and global partners. Many of the daily activities are supported by tools selected as part of the digitalization path of the company. Remote access to systems are essential components of our working tools allowing us to communicate with different teams and getting synchronized but also supporting occasional home working.
- Your main responsibility is to assume leadership over SAP SD LE specific solutions. You promote standard SAP solutions and ensure that knowledge relevant to this role stays current and in line with SAP evolution. You maintain or create testing and documentation templates and work with other IT and business teams to ensure that consistent, high quality solutions are delivered throughout the three steps of the application lifecycle.
- Pre-project: understand the needs of business, contribute to solution modeling with enterprise architects, ensure technical fit of initiatives and propose solutions given the current SAP landscape. The challenge is in bridging the gap between the non-standard requirements and our wish to propose standard solutions.
- Projects: reflect proposed solutions into a document integrated with the other SAP modules. Discuss needs with implementation partners. Evaluate partners proposal for realization, the estimated workload, risk and impact. Work as a project controller or domain matter expert during project realization; this includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to predefined plan.
- Maintenance: evaluate proposed partners solutions, their estimated workload, risk and impact. Advice support teams on specific requests. Support change approval board and service owner. Ensure support teams follow the company standards; validate completeness of the proposed solution and integration with other teams. Act as 3rd level support to some functional issues.
- Current landscape: single Pan-European ECC6 instance on a HANA DB, WM decentralized, BW-BI-IP-BPC. S4 migration project on going and with go live date July 2022.
- Context: largely outsourced organization, large variety of engagements models, onsite, offshore, fixed price projects, managed services. Core SAP team made up of 5-10 internals.
- BS/MS degree in IT, logistics or economics.
- 10 years of SAP experience in SAP SD LE module acquired through multiple international projects. This experience must include pricing, rebates, output determination, order entry, delivery processing, customer and intercompany billing.
- Hands-on SAP experience developing/reviewing/analysing complex setups and identifying or implementing improvements.
- Ability to influence and motivate teammates towards standards and harmonization goals.
- Good communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate to different levels of the organization, with both IT and business people.
- Prior experience as a leader of others – experience in working effectively with geographically diverse and multi-cultural teams (nearshore/offshore).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SAP technologies.
- First experience with HANA and S/4 is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must; any other European language is a plus.
- Should have ability to travel for limited amount of time within Europe, Middle East and Africa.