When do we collect your personal data?
Eswelt collects personal data from the moment you start using our services. Furthermore Eswelt has the possibility to collect your data when you have published it on to a public channel, out of which it can be transpired that you are interested in new career opportunities. In any case we will only use your data in accordance with our conditions and in consideration with this Privacy Statement.
Which data does Eswelt collect?
Eswelt processes the personal data that are necessary in the context of providing services to its customers. We process, among other things, the following personal data prior to the conclusion of a service agreement:
- email address and other contact details (name, address etc);
- CV, information about education and professional experience, availability;
- details when required by law or with your permission.
The moment you start working on behalf of one of the clients of Eswelt:
- identification data (name, first name, address);
- bank account number;
- if applicable data related to your company (company number);
- if applicable and insofar as legally permitted, Eswelt processes data for the benefit of its clients in the context of a screening.
Furthermore, some data is collected automatically. More information about this can be found in the COOKIE STATEMENT.
Why Eswelt collects personal data?
Your personal data are used by Eswelt for the following purposes:
- to be able to make offers and/or to give you information about the services provided by Eswelt;
- to approach you for knowledge sessions (meetups) that might be interesting for you;
- to be able to keep our services at a high level or to improve them;
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection to our services;
- to start a cooperative relationship with you and therefore carry out the relevant administration (such as processing of hours worked and payment of invoices);
- to be able to establish your assignment into an agreement;
- to be able to execute pre-employment screenings for our clients;
- for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities; or
- processed with your consent which we obtain from you.
With whom can Eswelt share your personal data?
Eswelt can share your personal data with other affiliated companies, her clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who provide services or execute orders on behalf of Eswelt, suppliers, government authority and other business relations.
The provision of your personal data will only be executed in accordance the purposes as stated below Why Eswelt collects personal data?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where Eswelt has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information.
Eswelt saves your personal data not longer than strictly needed for the purposes for which the data was collected and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
You have registered in the Eswelt database in the context of a (possibly) suitable assignment or new employment. This cooperation is not bound to a specific timeframe.
If you no longer wish to be approached, you can unsubscribe via your contact person of Eswelt. Your data will be permanently deleted from our database and you will no longer be contacted by Eswelt.
Eswelt makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Eswelt does this by using physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. Companies and organisations that process data commissioned by Eswelt, enter a processing contract to ensure that your data is handled with the same level of security and confidentiality.
By any means you have the right to access, look into or obtain your data. You can request this at any time via your contact person at Eswelt or via firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, via above described procedure you can request to complement, improve or delete your data at any time. Besides you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data. Eswelt aims to respond to your request within two weeks after your request.
Questions, remarks, complains or (supposition of) data breach
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Eswelt, you can contact us via email@example.com or in a letter (Vibe Group Netherlands B.V., Gustav Mahlerplein 76, 1082 MA Amsterdam).
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
In case of (supposition of) a data breach you are kindly requested to report this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your first- and last name, contact details and a description of the situation in this e-mail.
Changes to this privacy statement
Eswelt reserves the right to change, add or edit the Privacy Statement. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement can be found on the Eswelt Website.
Links to other websites